Our sport has guidelines, agreed with sportscotland and the Scottish Government, outlining what precautions should be taken by jogscotland groups to mitigate the risk of Covid . Jog Leaders should read the full documents posted below.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com.
General guidance – beyond level zero
Advice applicable from 9 August 2021 until further notice:
Additional useful documents and links
- sportscotland online e-learning module for Covid Coordinators in sport (This is a certificated course – it is generic across all sports) Covid Coordinator – e-learning
- Returning to Physical Activity as we ease out of lockdown – ideas and information for jogscotland groups
- Stop the Spread Coronavirus Awareness poster-260820
- Before you train poster
- Hygiene poster
- Symptoms infographic
- Bellahouston Road Runners Return to Training Plan
- JS Covid Coordinator checklist
- Group template – scenario planning – please note we do not know at this stage what future group sizes will be so this document is designed to plan for several different scenarios
- Group return to activity template – Group return to activity template – to help you devise guidance specific for your joggers
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment considerations – The general template risk assessment for Jog Leaders can be found in the Jog Leader Toolkit. This additional document can be used to help update your risk assessments for Covid-19.
For groups looking at booking systems these are some systems we’re aware of that other groups/clubs use.
- https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/ (can create your own events for members to book into)
First Aid – COVID-19 specific information
Please share the following links with your Jog Leaders and first aiders. These links refer to first aid procedures during Covid-19.
Mental health and wellbeing
- Coronavirus Mental Health Information Hub from our partners, SAMH (Scottish Association for Mental Health), is full of advice and useful information on taking care of your wellbeing during the coronavirus outbreak. Or, for a quick read, check out their Five Ways to Better Mental Health, full of timeless advice.
- Clear Your Head is the The Scottish Government’s website featuring ways to take care of both your physical and mental wellbeing during lockdown.