Membership of jogscotland is FREE! Just click the button and fill out our online membership form.
If you are already a jogscotland member, you can click the button to log in to your account online. You’ll be able to see when your account is due for renewal (which is also free), amend your communications preferences and give us useful information about your jogging life.
You can also use our Group Finder to locate your nearest group, and get in touch with the group’s Jog Leader to find out more.
Once you’re a member
You can go along and jog with any of the 400+ jogscotland groups around the country! Some are free, others make a small charge, but we aim to keep jogscotland affordable.
You’ll also receive a copy of Stride, our digital magazine, four times a year.
We ask all members to renew with us once a year. There’s no charge – it just helps us keep track of who’s an active member. You’ll receive an email to your registered email address reminding you when it’s time to renew.
As a member of jogscotland you are entitled to:
- A 20% discount on Runderwear performance running underwear, bras, baselayers and socks at runderwear.co.uk, using the discount code sent to you by email when you join.
- A 20% discount on the Aftershokz range of bone-conducting sports headphones and LED Lenser headtorches , via www.sportrewards.co.uk, using the discount code sent to you by email when you join.
Jog Leader membership
You can become a jogscotland Jog Leader member by completing one of our one-day Jog Leader Courses. On completion of the course you will:
- Have the expertise to set up a new jog group, or lead at an existing group
- Be insured to lead jogscotland jog group sessions
- Receive links to useful online resources
- Get access to the Jog Leader facebook group
We also ask all Jog Leader members to renew on an annual basis. There is no charge for this renewal, but it enables us to ensure our records are up-to-date. We will contact you when your membership is due for renewal.