Membership of jogscotland is FREE! Just fill out our online membership form.
You can also use our Group Finder to locate your nearest group, and get in touch with the group’s Jog Leader to find out more.
When you submit your membership form, you’ll receive an email confirming you’ve joined, which you can show to the Jog Leader at your first session to prove you’re a member. Just print it out or take your phone along to show them the email.
Once you’re a member
A week or two later, once you’ve been entered into our membership database, you will receive another email with a link to our Welcome Page for new members, full of handy tips, and with downloadable copies of our running programmes. You’ll also receive a special discount code offering you 10 per cent off when shopping online or in store with Run 4 It.
You’ll also receive a copy of Stride, our digital magazine, four times a year.
We ask all members to renew with us once a year. There’s no charge – it just helps us keep track of who’s an active member. You’ll receive an email to your registered email address reminding you when it’s time to renew.
As a member of jogscotland there are various benefits available to you from our partners:
- 10% off at Run4It, both in-store and online – just use the discount code sent to you by email when you join.
- A 20% discount on AfterShokz’s range of bone-conducting sports headphones using the discount code sent to you by email when you join.
- Save over 50 per cent on a subscription to Athletics Weekly magazine – Athletics Weekly has been the world’s premier source of news, results, features and training advice for the No.1 Olympic sport since 1945. As a member of jogscotland you will receive over 50 per cent discount on the cover price. For only £7.99 a month you will receive your magazine delivered directly to your door. Your subscription will include our unrivalled coverage of the London 2017 World Championships as well as our monthly bumper issues. Simply fill out this online form using discount code SA17. This benefit is available until 30 September 2017.
Jog Leader membership
You can become a jogscotland Jog Leader member by completing one of our one-day Jog Leader Courses. On completion of the course you will:
- Have the expertise to set up a new jog group, or lead at an existing group
- Be insured to lead jogscotland jog group sessions
- Receive links to useful online resources
- Get access to the Jog Leader facebook group
We are now asking all Jog Leader members to renew on an annual basis. There will be no charge for this renewal, but it will enable us to ensure our records are up-to-date.
If you are currently a Jog Leader, we will contact you in due course and ask you to confirm your contact details, and that you would like to remain a Jog Leader for a further year.