Could you inspire others to get active, by becoming a jogscotland jog leader?
Our Leadership in Running Fitness (LiRF) course will qualify you to set up a jogscotland group of your own, or to become a leader with an existing group. The course takes place via blended learning, with four online modules and a half day in-person practical session.
You don’t have to be a fast runner – some of the best jog leaders are people who can remember what it’s like to be a beginner! The most important thing is to have a passion for sharing the joy of running, and celebrating achievement at all levels.
We have now opened booking for six courses later this year, with practical sessions as follows:
Inverness – 19 September 2021
Livingston – 26 September 2021
Dundee – 2 October 2021
Glasgow – 17 October 2021
Grangemouth – 6 November 2021
Aberdeen – 13 November 2021
Once you have passed the course:
- You will be able to set up your own jogging group, using the jogscotland name if you wish.
- Your group will be advertised on our Group Finder.
- Your sessions will be covered by our insurance.
- You can contact our team at jogscotland HQ any time for help and advice.
- You will have access to the jogscotland jog leader group on facebook, where you can receive advice, support and friendship from other leaders.
- You will receive access to useful online resources.
For more information visit the Jog Leader courses page of our website
If you have any queries about our courses, please contact email@example.com.