Above: All the nominees for the jogscotland Annual Awards
We’re all set to celebrate the very best of jogscotland and scottishathletics at the 4J Annual Awards, coming up on Saturday night – our first Annual Dinner for two years.
Sponsors 4J Studios back this event and more than 300 folk will attend the Hilton Hotel in Glasgow including our celebrated Guest of Honour, five-time Olympian Jo Pavey.
It should be a night to remember – with Bryan Burnett our host. The evening will feature the presentation of awards to in both jogscotland and scottishathletics categories, culminating shortly before 11pm with the presentation of the 4J Para Athlete of the Year and the 4J Athlete of the Year trophies.
We want to wish the best of luck to all the shortlisted nominees for this year’s jogscotland Awards:
Achiever of the Year
Glynis Buchan – Ellon Jog Scotland
Fiona Findlay – Anster Allsorts
Alison Miller Duff – Ready, Steady, Go Pitreavie
Leader of the Year
Irene Leask – Jog Cowdenbeath
Jane Malcolm – jogscotland Penicuik
Neil Nairn – Fenwick Striders
Group of the Year
Let’s Go Linlithgow
Milestones Jog Scotland
SAMH Mental Wellbeing Award
Laura Heeps – jogscotland Hazlehead
Joanne Tominey – Jiggly Joggers
Laura Wall – Ready Steady Go Pitreavie
You can also read about the scottishathletics Awards nominees, over on the scottishathletics website:
We are seeking to minimise any Covid risks on the night and, as such, we are operating far below the Hilton’s agreed numbers level for such an event (around 550).
We would also like to remind those attending that we need a Lateral Flow Test negative result to be shown on arrival. We need the tests to have been taken on Saturday 9 October, please.
Check details on the Event page
Other measures include:
- Stay at home if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have recently had direct contact with an individual diagnosed with or suspected to have COVID-19. • Wear a mask when moving around the venue (a mask is not required when seated at your table).
- Provide contact details prior to the event. This information can be provided at the time of booking or by emailing Francesca Snitjer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check in on arrival for Test and Protect
- Remain at your own table as much as possible during the evening
- Arrive during your allocated time slot. This will be emailed to you in advance of the event.
Thanks for your support.