Check out the latest edition of the jogscotland magazine – full of inspiring stories and news from groups right around the country!
The summer 2016 edition of Stride – the jogscotland members’ magazine – is now out, and available online!
It’s packed with all the latest jogscotland news, including updates on groups from Milngavie to Muir of Ord, and lots of inspiring stories. Browse the magazine by clicking below, or drop straight into one of the highlights with these links:
* I’m deafblind – but I ran the London Marathon
* Pregnancy joy – thanks to my jogscotland weight loss
* Exercise guide – the squat: Our new step-by-step guide to some key exercises for your routine starts with the squat
* Running with type I diabetes – read Irene’s story
* The jogscotland Challenge Series 2016 – check out our reports from Run Balmoral and Arran 12km Coastal Run